ZERO-OHM System is a passive device that interconnects between any amplifier and multiple loudspeakers without the concerns of amplifier speaker loads, impedance and extremely long cable runs. This Patented Design offers an alternative to and eliminates the need for 70V or 100V transformer products.
Multiple loudspeakers can be wired in a parallel connection to impedances below one (1) Ohm.
Advantages of the Zero-Ohm system:
- Ability to connect up to 20 – 50 speakers in parallel.
- Different speaker types with different impedance can be used.
- No transformers required (offering an alternative to 100v transformer products).
- Provides a uniform power distribution over long distance cable runs.
- Provides a full range frequency response.
The Zero-Ohm Range includes:
- Renegade series – 2 or 4 channels with 2000W per channel
- Disruptor series – 2 or 4 channels with 4000W per channel
Check out our ZERO-OHM Blog to find out more.
Specification 4K 4 Channel Disruptor:
- 4 Channels
- 4000W per channel
Check out full details here:
Zero-Ohm 4k four channel Disruptor manual
Up until now, the ability to connect multiple speakers in parallel was confronted by the issue of operating the amplifier at a safe nominal wattage. Although there are amplifiers that operate at 4 ohms and 2 ohms safely, any effort to drive it below the rated resistance led to device failures.
With this revolutionary invention, the rules have changed!