ZERO-OHM System is a passive device that interconnects between any amplifier and multiple loudspeakers without the concerns of amplifier speaker loads, impedance and extremely long cable runs. This Patented Design offers an alternative to and eliminates the need for 70V or 100V transformer products.
Multiple loudspeakers can be wired in a parallel connection to impedances below one (1) Ohm.
Advantages of the Zero-Ohm system:
- Ability to connect up to 20 – 50 speakers in parallel.
- Different speaker types with different impedance can be used.
- No transformers required (offering an alternative to to 100v transformer products).
- Provides a uniform power distribution over long distance cable runs.
- Provides a full range frequency response.
Check out full details here:
Zero-Ohm 2k four channel Renegade manual