Go Simply Connect Cat6/6a Unshielded Pass Through RJ45 (Simply45-1700) modular plugs (100pcs)
Simply45® Unshielded Pass Through RJ45 Modular Plugs for 23AWG Solid (Cat6/6a UTP Solid), Hi/Lo Stagger Wire Alignment, Wire Conductors 1.00-1.10mm/0.039″-0.043″, Max Cable OD 7.4mm (0.291″) UL94 V0 Commercial Rated, Red Tint- 100pcs/Jar.
Simply45® is the industry-leading brand for RJ45 modular plug innovation and performance solutions. The Simply45® Pass-Through RJ45 Product Line has the most innovative and ground-breaking improvements to RJ45 design and performance since the introduction of the original pass-through RJ45.
Simply45® Pass-Through RJ45 Modular Plugs are Simply Better Quality… Simply Easier to Use… and Simply More Affordable.
These plugs work really well alongside the Simply45 RJ45 Crimp Tool.
Check out our blog on Simply45.
Go Simply Connect Cat6/6a Unshielded Pass Through RJ45 (Simply45-1700) Features:
- Single Piece Design. The S45-1700 is a single-piece unshielded pass-through RJ45 modular plug for use with unshielded LAN cables. No-load bar required. Supports performance standards: ANSI/TIA 568.2-D for Cat6 and Cat6a; ISO/IEC 11801 Class E and Ea. Supports 10GBaseT performance applications over unshielded twisted pair cables.
- Recommended for Solid LAN Cables. The S45-1700 is ideal for most solid Cat6 UTP (unshielded twisted pair) and solid Cat6a UTP LAN cables with a maximum cable diameter of 7.40mm (0.291”). For stranded unshielded LAN cables, we recommend trying the S45-1500 or S45-1600.
- High/Low Staggered Wire Insert. LAN cable wire conductors are easily inserted into the S45-1700 in a Staggered High/Low wire arrangement out through the front of the RJ45 pass-through modular plug. The S45-1700 is recommended for larger unshielded LAN cables. It accommodates 23 AWG Solid LAN cable wire conductor sizes 1.00mm – 1.10mm (0.039” – 0.043”) typically found on some Cat6 UTP and Cat6A UTP cables.
- 3 Prong Pin Design with 50µ of True 24ct Gold Plating. All Simply45® pass-through RJ45 modular plugs uses only 50µ 24ct gold plated 3-Prong pin design instead of a 2-Prong design as found on most other pass-through RJ45 modular plugs. A 3-Prong pin provides 3 points of contact with the copper wire conductor instead of 2. This improves electrical performance and signal integrity. A 3-prong pin also holds stronger onto the wire conductors. Find out why S45 only use 3-Prong pins and 50µ 24ct gold plated contacts.
- Improved Crosstalk Performance. The unique internal design of the S45-1700 pass-through RJ45 modular plug allows larger size LAN cables to be inserted further into the RJ45 plug. This reduces the length of untwisted wires improving NEXT performance. The S45-1700 accommodates most Cat6 UTP and Cat6a UTP LAN cables.
- Commercial Rated. These RJ45 mod plugs are UL94 V0 (IEC 60695-11-10) rated for all commercial installations. These RJ45 mod plugs are recommended for CMP Plenum, CMR, CM; and LSZH up to B2ca rated LAN cables.
- Color Tinted RJ45 Modular Plugs. The S45-1700 comes with a light red tint for easy pass-through RJ45 modular plug identification. No more trouble identifying which plug is which. All Simply45® RJ45 modular plugs are color-coded for easy identification.
- Wide Mouth Jar for Easy Hand Access. No need to spill RJ45 mod plugs out of the jar just to reach them. Most hands can easily reach the last plug in the jar.
- Color-Coded Jar Caps. The S45-1700 jar cap is Red matching the color tint of the RJ45 mod plug. This makes it very easy to find to identify the items in your bag or kit. Saves time identifying the RJ45 modular plugs that you need to use.
- UL Listed. The S45-1700 pass-through RJ45 modular plugs are UL Listed and bear the UL Logo on the Simply45® packaging. Only Simply45® provides the UL Listed logo for quality and safety on pass-through RJ45 modular plugs. UL is the strictest 3rd party verification service in the world and products bearing the UL mark represent the highest quality and safety standards.
- PoE/PoH Rated. The S45-1700 is ideal for PoE/PoH applications. The S45-1700 uses the correct 3-Prong Pin design; true 24ct gold plated pins and is made using the highest quality materials for RJ45 modular plugs. This all ensures lower resistance and less heat build-up than cheaper made RJ45 that are out on the market.
- Compliant with Industry Standards
- ANSI/TIA 568.2-D for Cat6 and Cat6a, 1096-A
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class E and Ea, 60603-7, 8877:1992
- Lifetime Warranty. Offers a Limited Lifetime Limited Warranty.
View our full range of Simply45 Products.