With the Partizan NVR non-PoE 8.0MP (4K) for 32 cameras you can connect up to 32 video cameras with a resolution of 8.0Mp (4K) to this multifunctional NVR. All the video surveillance channels are recorded simultaneously by the device in real-time mode. Four recording modes – fulltime, alarm, motion or schedule – provide an opportunity to configure the system of video surveillance according to defined tasks within every period of time. The backup to USB storage devices is allowed.
H.265 codec (high-performance video compression technology) allows you to get a high-resolution video of minimum size (without any quality loss) saving much space on your hard disk. The network managing can be provided from any place of the world. You can also connect 4 hard disks up to 8Tb each (not included) to this DVR.
The modern software includes a convenient configurator and a CMS monitoring system. The Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T network interface provides a reliable, protected connection with the optimal data transfer rate, the maximum value of which is up to 1 Gbit/s.
This model is equipped with the audio output for sound playback. A switch is needed to connect cameras to this NVR.
- Supported camera quantity(x)recording resolution@frames per second: 32x8Mp@25, 32x5Mp@25, 32x2Mp@25
- POE function: NA. You need an additional switch for camera connection
- Video compression: H.265. It is a highly efficient video compression technology that allows you to compress a high resolution video to a minimum size without quality loss, which saves space on your hard disk
- Audio inputs/outputs: 1ch RCA/1ch RCA. 1 audio input (AUDIO IN) for audio recording and 1 audio output (AUDIO OUT) for audio playback
- Video outputs: 1xVGA, 1xHDMI
- Supported HDD (HDD not included): 4хSATA HDD ≤ 8Tb
- Network: RJ-45 (Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T)
- Management and control: Optical mouse
- Operating temperature: +5 – +50 °C
- Dimensions: 378x326x66 mm, 4000 g
- Housing material: Metal
- 32channel realtime record
- 8MP (4K) support
- Alarm I/O support – 16/1
- Smart functions support:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Line Crossing Detection, Stationary Object Detection, Pedestrian Detection, Face Detection, Cross Counting, Face Recognition. Available only with SH-series cameras.
- ONVIF 2.6 protocol support
- Partizan mobile app support
- 3 years warranty
View our Range of Partizan Products
PARTIZAN is a European brand created in 2008.
They produce equipment and develop software for modern security systems. They provide optimal solutions for a wide range of tasks and users thanks to the high quality and attractive price.