With the Partizan NVR non-PoE 8.0MP (4K) for 16 cameras (NVH-1622 Cloud) you can connect up to 16 video cameras with a resolution of 8Mp (4K) to this multifunctional NVR. All the video surveillance channels are recorded simultaneously by the device in real-time mode. Four recording modes – fulltime, alarm, motion or schedule – provide an opportunity to configure the system of video surveillance according to defined tasks within every period of time. The backup to USB storage devices is allowed.
The H.265 codec (high-performance video compression technology) allows you to get a high-resolution video of minimum size (without any quality loss) saving much space on your hard disk. The network managing can be provided from any place of the world. The modern software includes a convenient configurator and a CMS monitoring system. The Ethernet 10/100 Base-T network interface provides a reliable, protected connection with the optimal data transfer rate, the maximum value of which is up to 100 Mbit/s.
This model is equipped with the audio output for sound playback. A switch is needed to connect cameras to this NVR
- Supported camera quantity(x)recording resolution@frames per second: 16x8Mp@25, 8x8Mp@25, 4x8Mp@25, 1x8Mp@25
- POE function: NA. You need an additional switch for camera connection
- Video compression: H.265. Highly efficient video compression technology that allows you to compress a high resolution video to a minimum size without quality loss, which saves space on your hard disk
- Audio inputs/outputs: -/1ch TRS 3.5mm. For audio playback you can use 1 audio output (AUDIO OUT)
- Video outputs: 1xVGA, 1xHDMI
- Supported HDD (HDD not included): 1хSATA HDD ≤ 8Tb
- Network: Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T
- Management and control: Optical mouse
- Operating temperature: 0 – +50 °C
- Dimensions: 255x215x45 mm, 590 g
- Housing material: Metal
- 16-channel record
- 8Mp (4K) support
- Smart functions support:
- Human detection / Human Perimeter Intrusion Detection / Human Line Crossing Detection / Face Detection. Available only with SH-series cameras.
- ONVIF 2.4 protocol support
- Support mobile monitoring: iOS & Android
- Ability to work with Partizan Cloud Storage
- Remote access to the device with Partizan MAC
- 3 years warranty
View our Range of Partizan Products
PARTIZAN is a European brand created in 2008.
They produce equipment and develop software for modern security systems. They provide optimal solutions for a wide range of tasks and users thanks to the high quality and attractive price.