With Klein Tools Folding Jab Saw, there’s no need for taped-up, homemade sheaths or big holes in your tool pouch. The fast cutting carbon steel blade is as sturdy as a fixed blade saw, but folds smartly into the comfort-grip handle. The lockback mechanism secures the blade at a full 180-degrees and also at a 125-degrees for those hard to reach spots.
- Folding saw with durable carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws
- Hand saw has faster cutting blade with triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions
- Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw
- Comfortable, non-slip grip handle
- Lanyard hole for tethering
- Designed to cut through drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic, and other construction materials
View our Range of Klein Tools Products
About Klein Tools:
Since 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages.
Today, Klein Tools, Inc. represents much more than Klein pliers. The company’s product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining, and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein Tools also supplies a line of occupational protective equipment.
Internationally, Klein’s products are available around the world through a well-established network of agents and distributors who stock the products that are required for their particular markets. Klein’s reputation as a leading producer of professional-quality products is global.
Like the industrial fields it serves, Klein Tools has grown dramatically since 1857.