FSR Smart-Way Raceway Feed from 4″ Poke Through (SW-PKF-SFIT4) – Poke through not included.
Allows power and data to feed the raceway through fire rated concrete floors. To be used with FSR 4″ SF-CPT-FF-ALM poke through.
Find out more: (select headings below)
FSR Smart-Way Raceway System
The FSR Smart-Way floor raceway system is configurable for either on top of (vinyl, carpet, wood) or in any flooring (carpet, wood, tile, laminate) with the provided edging.
When access to your walls is an issue, the Smart-Way wall raceway allows you to route from the ceiling to the floor raceway. The wall raceway provides a solution for walls that aren’t accessible due to fire rating, brick, concrete columns, exterior walls, or walls with internal blocking.
The Smart-Way system reshapes how you get cables to where they’re needed. Designed to fit today’s working environments, the Smart-Way prioritizes functionality without sacrificing good design or beauty. With its crisp lines and sophistication, the raceway will leave a lasting impression of timeless quality. The Smart-Way is a simple, affordable and effective way to clean up messy cables and wires, while getting them across the floor where needed.
View our range of FSR Smart-Way Raceway products
The in-floor edging allows you to install the raceway in any flooring .21″-.38″ high. Every floor raceway section is shipped with two pairs of edging, allowing it to go either on- or in-floor without purchasing additional parts. A no-transition option is also available, which allows two raceways to be side-by-side (See bottom graphic on right). The no-transition edging option is available in 3-foot lengths for usage in any flooring .38″-.50″ high.
- ADA Compliant
- Perfect for offices, conference rooms, collaborative work environments, and anywhere wire management is needed with access to power and data
- Raceway compartments provide ample space for power, communications and A/V requirements
- Device box options provide power, communication and A/V connectivity
- Ultra-low profile
- Installs on top of or in any flooring for a quick installation
- Raceway is sold in 6-foot sections
- Available in slate-grey or bright aluminum
- Designed with centering V-grooves in track to assist locating the drilling of pilot/clearance holes for securing fasteners, ensuring ease of installation