The FSR PWB-200 Flat Screen Wall Box is an installation accessory for housing wall-mounted flat screen displays. The units install easily in the wall behind any display, allowing extenders, baluns and even power sockets to be housed inside, thus allowing your screen to sit flush against the wall.
Box dimensions: 7 x 7 x 4″ (17.78 x 17.78 x 10.16cm)
The PWB-200 series are ready to install and include a two part cover with mounting screws in either black or white, back box, screws for wood or steel stud mounting, grounding screws, tie wraps, and a rubber grommet.
The PWB-200 is available in white or black and is suitable for painting or other finishing, matching any décor. It has a cable exit slot for the display connections and the excess cable can easily be hidden inside of the box making the entire installation as clean as possible. The cover screws onto the front of the box once all connections are in place.
FSR designed this unit for new and existing construction.
PWB-200 Flat Screen Wall Box Features:
- Rugged 14 gauge steel back box with 1⁄16” front cover
- Compatible with FSR’s IPS inserts
- Can be installed in new or old work
- AC and low voltage back box included
- Connectors are hidden behind an attractive cover
- Multiple knockouts in a variety of sizes
- UL listed AC back box provided
Accessories to help create the perfect Wallbox Installation:
- Brush Insert for Decora Opening
- Decora Module Blank
- Decora Module 1 keystone unit
- Decora Module 2 keystone unit
- Decora Module 3 keystone unit
- Raceway MainsPlug – UK
- CAT6 Unshielded Keystone
- CAT5e Unshielded Keystone
- Keystone Blanks
Perfect for use anywhere a video display is wall mounted.
- Wall mounted screens (domestic or commercial)
- Digital Signage
- Electronic Billboards
Perfect for use in:
- Homes / New build developments
- Meeting Rooms / Offices
- Conference Centres
FSR offer a range of different sized Flat Screen wall box options to suit your needs.