The Evolution by Vanco EVEXHDB3 Uncompressed 4K HDBaseT 3.0 Extender with eARC, KVM, PoH and Ethernet offers multiple options for pass-through control, and audio including eARC and ARC, along with PoH while being able to extend uncompressed 4K with HDR up to164ft/50m over a sinlge Cat6 or up to 328ft/100m using Cat6a/7.
- Allows HDMI audio/video signals to be transmitted using a single Cat6/6A/7 Cable HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.3/1.4 and HDBaseT 3.0 compliant
- Extends uncompressed 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4, 18Gbps and HDR up to 328ft/100m
- Transmission distance up to 328ft/100m via a single CAT6a/7 cable, or 164ft/50m using a single Cat6 cable
- HDR compatible: passes HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision and HLG formats
- Supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Supports multiple audio formats such as LPCM, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, and more
- Able to embed audio from a separate audio source, or de-embed to break out or extract audio
- Bi-directional IR, RS-232 and 1Gb Ethernet signal pass through
- Extends and supports USB 2.0 functions such as mouse, keyboard, and touch screen control, as well as data, microphone and webcams
- HDMI loop-out for local monitoring, use with other HDMI distribution products, or for de-embedding audio from the source or display end
- Features Power over HDBaseT technology (PoH) which transmits power over Cat6/6a/7, allowing for either Transmitter or Receiver to be powered without the use of a power supply
- Dimensions: 6.7” W x 4” D x 0.9” H (170mm W x 102mm D x 22mm H)
1 x EVEXHDB3 (TX and RX)
1 x IR Emitter
1 x IR Receiver
4 x Mounting Ears
8 x Mounting Screws
2 x 3-pin Phoenix Connector
1 x 24V/1A Locking Power Adapter
1 x Product Manual
The Evolution™ line offers premium selections for a variety of installation use cases. The growing Evolution line includes HDBaseT™ and HDMI® Matrix Selector Switches, HDMI® Splitters, video wall and digital signage, extenders, IR kits and accessories, and troubleshooting products that are 100% QC tested from our U.S. headquarters. Each product comes equipped with everything distributors need to sell comprehensive, targeted audio and video solutions including driver codes for control and IR accessories to dealers. With options for both residential and commercial applications including exclusive patented products, the Evolution line offers solutions that are unique and at the forefront of audio and video technology.
With a 60-year legacy of serving the AV industry, Vanco International, LLC engineers, manufactures, and sells premium audio/video products and electronic accessories that are 100% QC tested from our U.S. headquarters. Backed by a team of knowledgeable support representatives and technology experts, Vanco is comprised of four unique brands including Vanco®, a comprehensive line of value-oriented residential AV products and accessories; Evolution™, a curated line of pro audio and video distribution products; PulseAudio™, an indoor/outdoor speaker, amplifier, and audio accessories line made for distribution; and Beale Street Audio™, a highly-acclaimed line of Sonic Vortex® technology architectural speakers. Vanco is also a Preferred Partner for Procell Professional Batteries, and the exclusive partner for Monster Power and Surge Centres distributing to the Pro AV, Electrical, and Security markets. Vanco is committed to helping the dealer and distributor community succeed in creating high-quality customer experiences across home theatre, premium audio, and commercial installations. Learn more about Vanco International at www.vanco1.com.