The CobiCabling CAT6 field termination plug (C17-6000) is a reliable solution when field termination of solid copper cable is required, CobiCabling plugs offer quick, tool-free assembly and are an ideal solution for engineers to carry with them to any site.
The plugs allow you to connect cables with diameters ranging from 26 to 23AWG (solid or stranded). Just insert wires in cable manager following colour code and snap the housing shut.
- 250MHz frequency (CAT. 6)
- 25-years warranty
- Connections coding according to TIA 568A and 568B
- 26-23 AWG, solid or stranded
- Toolless termination
Compliance with standards:
- EN 50173-1:2018-07
- EN 50173-1:2018
- ISO/IEC 11801:2017
- PN-EN IEC 60603-7:2021-07
- 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet;
- 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet;
- PoE, PoE+, 4PPoE and Power over HDBaseT (POH) applications up to 100 Watts
See our range of CobiCabling products.
Cobicabling are dedicated to giving you the very best of copper, fibre and enclosures solutions, with a focus on reliability, ease of installation and great value.
Offering a wide range of structured cabling solutions, Cobicabling collaborate with customers to provide a extensive range of data products to keep you connected with a reliable foundation when it matters the most.
They back all products with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.