CobiCabling CAT6 Shielded Keystone Jack. Category 6 shielded keystone jack.
CobiCabling CAT6 Toolless Keystones are designed with quick and reliable installation in mind. With a small total diameter it permits several cable entry options as well as several housing options from patch panels, faceplates and shutters to sub floor boxes.
CAT6 Shielded Keystone Features:
- 250MHz working frequency (CAT6, Class E)
- 25-years manufacturers warranty
- Fully shielded design
- Connections coding according to TIA 568A and 568B
- 26-23 AWG, solid or stranded
- Toolless termination
Compliance with the requirements of standards:
- EN 50173-1:2018-07
- EN 50173-1:2018
- ISO/IEC 11801:2017
- ANSI/TIA-568.0-D / 1-D / 2-D
- PN-EN IEC 60603-7:2021-07
Other keystones products available:
- Keystone Blanks
- CAT5e Unshielded Keystone
- CAT6 Unshielded Keystone
- CAT6 Shielded Keystone (this product)
- CAT6a Shielded Keystone
- CAT6a Unshielded Keystone
- HDMI Keystone
- RCA Keystone
See our range of CobiCabling products.
Cobicabling are dedicated to giving you the very best of copper, fibre and enclosures solutions, with a focus on reliability, ease of installation and great value.
Offering a wide range of structured cabling solutions, Cobicabling collaborate with customers to provide a extensive range of data products to keep you connected with a reliable foundation when it matters the most.
They back all products with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.