All-Rack Floor-standing data cabinets are high quality and cost effective 19” racks. All doors and panels are lockable and removable giving all round access.
The fully adjustable 19” mounting profiles are printed numerically with the “U” height, for ease of installation and future use.
Cable entry is from directly underneath or in the back of the roof using cable entry glands.
Check images and individual options for full dimensions for all rack sizes
Description: Industry standard design 19” floor data cabinets.
Material: Cold rolled steel construction for cabinet frame, toughened glass panel insert in steel framework for front door.
Finish: Smooth black RAL9005 powder coated paint finish.
Racks: Supplied with depth adjustable heavy-duty steel mounting profiles to take industry standard 19’’ patch panels and equipment. All 800 wide cabinets come complete with side vertical management as standard.
- Steel framed / toughened glass front door
- Steel rear door
- Steel side panels
- All lockable and removable
*All floor cabinets are supplied with a glass door. Mesh doors are available separately.
- Lockable front door
- Lockable rear door
- Lock and slam locks on side panels
Ventilation: Through roof panel and via fan tray.
Options: Delivered assembled as standard. Flat-packed optional.
Accessories: Fan trays (roof / rack mount). Plinth kits. Shelves (fixed / telescopic). Heavy duty castors. Leveling feet. Baying kits. Earth bonding kits. Cable tray
Profile distances: The mounting profiles can be adjusted forwards and backwards to utilise almost the full depth of the cabinets.
Static Loading: 600kg
Specifications for All-Rack Floor Standing Data Cabinets
All-Rack Cabinet Range:
Offering high levels of service and stockholding , All-Rack Cabinets first appeared in 2003 offering a limited range of Floor and wall cabinets.
Since then the range now consists of 26 different sizes of floor cabinets and 14 different sizes of wall cabinets plus a very comprehensive range of accessories….. all from stock and despatched within 24 hours or receiving your order.
- Quality – All-Rack range of products has been produced in our ISO 9001 quality controlled production facility.
- Reliability – All-rack Cabinets have steel frame chassis offering strength and stability at the same time looking good!
- Affordability – Due to the vast range available All-Rack cabinets will fit your budget requirements.
- Assembly – All-rack floor Cabinets are available is a flat pack form if required, Wall cabinets with depths of 550mm and 600mm are also available in this format. Assembled format is assumed unless specifically requested.
- Accessories – Shelves, PDU’s, cage Nuts, Castors (shipping and heavy duty), Adjustable feet, Fan Trays, Cable trays , baying kits, earth bonding kits, plinths and a vast range of cable management
View our range of All-Rack products