All-Rack Brush Strip Panel for Floor cabinet.
Ideal for keeping data / networking cabinets tidy. Brush Strip Panels are used to allow the passage of cabling from the front of a cabinet to the rear whilst maintaining a tidy appearance and reducing back to front air flow.
Brush Strip Panel for Floor Cabinet Colour: Black
Other Brush Strip Panels are available for:
Offering high levels of service and stockholding , All-Rack Cabinets first appeared in 2003 offering a limited range of Floor and wall cabinets.
Since then the range now consists of 26 different sizes of floor cabinets and 14 different sizes of wall cabinets plus a very comprehensive range of accessories….. all from stock and despatched within 24 hours or receiving your order.
- Quality – All-Rack range of products has been produced in our ISO 9001 quality controlled production facility.
- Reliability – All-rack Cabinets have steel frame chassis offering strength and stability at the same time looking good!
- Affordability – Due to the vast range available All-Rack cabinets will fit your budget requirements.
- Assembly – All-rack floor Cabinets are available is a flat pack form if required, Wall cabinets with depths of 550mm and 600mm are also available in this format. Assembled format is assumed unless specifically requested.
- Accessories – Shelves, PDU’s, cage Nuts, Castors (shipping and heavy duty), Adjustable feet, Fan Trays, Cable trays , baying kits, earth bonding kits, plinths and a vast range of cable management
View our range of All-Rack products